Please be informed that your participation in this Promotional Game of Chance is subject to your acceptance of the following terms and conditions (“Terms”). The Terms consist of:
a) Promotional Game of chance rules
b) Privacy Notice
a) Promotional Game of chance rules
- The organizer of this promotion is Philips Lighting Finland Oy (“Philips Lighting”), having an office at Äyritie 4, 01510 Vantaa Finland. For more information or complaints, please contact the Philips Lighting Customer services telephone line via http://www.lighting.philips.fi/tuki/ota-yhteytta/valaistuksen-yhteystiedot.
- The promotion begins 1 November 2017 and ends 31 December 2017.
- Participants of the promotion will have the chance to win a prize from the Gold, Silver or Bronze category. The prizes include one Philips 65” 4K TV in the Gold category, 50 Philips Wake Up lights in the Silver category and 200 discount vouchers in the value of 5 % applicable to purchases of Philips LED tubes in the Bronze category. No cash alternatives of the prizes will be offered.
- Entry to the promotion is open to everyone who is employed with a company which purchases, installs or services Philips Lighting products, and who receives a promo code from an Onninen outlet. Entry is not open to the employees and their family members of the Philips Lighting group companies.
- Participants may enter the promotion by providing the received promo code and other requested details on the website www.philips.com/idee. Winners will be informed separately. All non-winning entries will be carried forward to a draw of the prizes not won by any participant at the end date of the promotion. Entry of a promo code will not automatically grant winning a prize. Winners will be drawn randomly by a computer.
- Minors must have their parent’s or guardian’s consent to participate in the promotion. Philips Lighting reserves the right to request a written proof of such consent.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- Philips Lighting reserves the right to disqualify or reject any entry believed to be in conflict with the applicable laws or rules of the promotion, not made in good faith or based on other reasonable grounds.
- Participating in the promotion is free of charge. Philips Lighting will cover possible shipment costs resulting from delivery of a prize to an address located in Finland. Philips Lighting will pay any Finnish lottery tax due. Any income taxes arising from winning a prize payable by a prize winner are not paid or compensated by Philips Lighting.
- All prizes will be delivered to the winners within two months (by 28.2.2018) from the end date of the promotion. Philips Lighting shall not be liable for any delay, loss, or non-delivery of any entry or delivery of prizes resulting from an event beyond of our control.
- The personal data provided by you, such as name and email address, will be processed and used by Philips Lighting (and its service providers) for the purposes of this promotion in accordance with the Privacy Notice.
- By entering the promotion, the participants grant Philips Lighting the right to publish the names of the prize winners on its social media pages without any prior notification.
- Philips Lighting reserves the right to amend the terms of the promotion and to cancel the promotion at any time by publishing a notice specifying the relevant details.
- By entering the promotion, you agree to these terms. You may not transfer your rights or obligations under or in connection with these terms.
- If any provision of these terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired. In this event, Philips Lighting will replace the invalid or unenforceable provision by a valid one, which as closely as possible achieves the purpose of the invalid or unenforceable provision.
- This promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Finland. Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this promotion shall be settled in the courts of Finland.
b) Privacy Notice
Your privacy is important to Philips Lighting.
We have drafted this Privacy Notice (also referred to as “Notice”) in an easy and comprehensible way in order to help you understand who we are, what personal data we collect about you, why we collect it, and what we do with it. Keep in mind that personal data (in this Notice also referred to as “data” or “your data”) means any information or set of information from which we are able, directly or indirectly, to personally identify you, in particular by reference to an identifier, e.g. name and surname, email address, phone number, etc.
Please keep in mind that since Philips Lighting is an international company, this Notice may be replaced or supplemented in order to fulfill local requirements, as well as in order to provide you with additional information on how we process your data through specific Philips Lighting products, services, systems or applications.
We strongly encourage you to take some time to read this Notice in full.
If you do not agree to this privacy notice, please do not provide us with your data.
WHEN DOES THIS PRIVACY NOTICE APPLY?
This Notice covers how we collect and use your data e.g.
- when you visit or use our consumer and customer-directed websites, applications or social media channels;
- purchase and use our products, services, systems or applications;
- subscribe to our newsletters;
- provide to us your goods or services;
- contact our customer support;
- join our business events;
or otherwise interact with us in your capacity as consumer, business customer, partner, (sub) supplier, contractor or other person with a business relationship with us.
WHO IS PHILIPS LIGHTING?
As Philips Lighting, we are a global organization leader in the general lighting market with a unique competitive position and recognized expertise in the development, manufacturing and application of innovative lighting products, systems and services.
When this Notice mentions “we,” “us,” or the “Company,” it refers to the controller of your data under this Notice, namely the Philips Lighting affiliate with which you had, have or will have a business relationship or that otherwise decides which of your data are collected and how they are used, as well as Philips Lighting B.V. (Registration number 17061150 - High Tech Campus 45, 5656 AE, Eindhoven, The Netherlands). Please note that the Philips Lighting affiliates include the subsidiary companies in which Philips Lighting N.V. has control, either through direct or indirect ownership. You may obtain a list of Philips Lighting’s affiliates by contacting the Philips Lighting Privacy Office (you will find the contact details in the below section “what are your choices?”).
WHAT TYPES OF DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
Depending on who you are (e.g. customer, consumer, supplier, business partner, etc.) and how you interact with us (e.g. online, offline, over the phone, etc.) we may process different data about you. We may collect your data, for example, when you visit or use our consumer and customer-directed websites, applications or social media channels, purchase and use our products, services, systems or applications, subscribe to our newsletters, download a software update, provide to us your goods or services, contact our customer support, join our business events, participate to our contests, promotions and surveys or otherwise interact with us.
Below you will find an overview of the categories of data that we may collect:
Information you provide to us directly